Who's watching the debate?

But that's what I mean silly

Think of it this way. "Well, that depends on what your meaning of 'own' is"

Granted, he's not a lawyer, but he still a nitpicky polititian.

it didn't do him any favors on the senility accusations...he looked like a bumbling idiot

he probably didn't know obama was there...this is a guy who is unaware of how many houses he owns

I'm still hazy on why this is pertinent to...anything.

I'd like to see someone ask Obama for the particulars of the purchase of his multi-million dollar mansion recently. My guess is that his response would be "that is not important to the issues at hand."

I'm still hazy on why this is pertinent to...anything.

I'd like to see someone ask Obama for the particulars of the purchase of his multi-million dollar mansion recently. My guess is that his response would be "that is not important to the issues at hand."

The guy doesn't know how many houses he owns. How can anyone NOT know how many houses they own?

The guy doesn't know how many houses he owns. How can anyone NOT know how many houses they own?

I'm sure there are probably a large number of very wealthy people that if you put them on the spot and asked them how much property they owned they wouldn't be able to immediately tell you.

Aside from using it as a "he's out of touch with "the people" ploy, a point which Obama has no room to talk either, what does that have to do with him running for president?

That he can't remember something simple. And it's not like he's Donald Trump or anything, remembering that you own 6 houses shouldn't be that difficult for someone to remember.

Have you ever been under pressure and been asked a simple question and your brain just goes "Sorry, you're on your own on this one"? It's happened to me before.

If someone asked me exactly how much ammo I have while I was in the middle of a presidential campaign I would be screwed.

My point is that it's entirely irrelevant to his being president and yet people dwell on it for no apparent reason.

Have you ever been under pressure and been asked a simple question and your brain just goes "Sorry, you're on your own on this one"? It's happened to me before.

If someone asked me exactly how much ammo I have while I was in the middle of a presidential campaign I would be screwed.

My point is that it's entirely irrelevant to his being president and yet people dwell on it for no apparent reason.

It's all about that thing growing out of McCains cheek. It's sapping his brain power.

slim_pickens_mccain.jpg

Because we ARE WERE the global superpower. We should be setting examples for the world on how things should be done, with grace and humility. Instead, our Cowboy took the exact opposite stance.

"were" and "should be" are the two important words here. we are no longer a shining example. we're an embarrassment.
i do see america though as going through something like puberty. america's still so young, and very open to making huge mistakes before figuring it out in the next 400 years. then there will be different problems.