Hawt Who's ready to be ruptured?

I always figured he must be rocking a tripod for Juli to stay with him after all the smack talk he throws out. I bow down before your hottie retaining skills.

I don't have a massive cock. Contrary to what people throw around here on a daily basis, I'm actually not that bad of a bloke to be around.

Size doesn't matter at all. I'm just curious. You guys get to see how big our boobs are, now return the favor.

Mine literally has the circumference of my wrist. It's one of those things that people talk about when we're out from time to time that actually makes me uncomfortable.

annnnnnnd we're back!

Rapture: Harold Camping issues new apocalypse date

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13516796

The evangelical broadcaster who left followers crestfallen by his failed prediction that last Saturday would be Judgement Day says he miscalculated.

Harold Camping said it had "dawned" on him that God would spare humanity "hell on Earth for five months" and the apocalypse would happen on 21 October.

Mr Camping said he felt "terrible" about his mistake.

But he said he could not give financial advice to those who spent their life savings in the belief the end was nigh.

Mr Camping had predicted that on 21 May, true believers would be swept up to heaven while a giant earthquake would bring destruction for those left behind.

His independent ministry, Family Radio International, spent millions of dollars on broadcasts, billboards and campaign vehicles to publicise the prediction.

Some followers donated their life savings or simply gave away their worldly possessions as the day approached.

Many expressed bewilderment and shock as the day came and went with no sign of the global cataclysm.

"I've been mocked and scoffed and cursed at," said Jeff Hopkins, a retired TV producer in New York state who spent some of his savings customising his car to showcase Mr Camping's warning.

"It's like getting slapped in the face."

annnnnnnd we're back!

Rapture: Harold Camping issues new apocalypse date

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13516796

The evangelical broadcaster who left followers crestfallen by his failed prediction that last Saturday would be Judgement Day says he miscalculated.

Harold Camping said it had "dawned" on him that God would spare humanity "hell on Earth for five months" and the apocalypse would happen on 21 October.

Mr Camping said he felt "terrible" about his mistake.

But he said he could not give financial advice to those who spent their life savings in the belief the end was nigh.

Mr Camping had predicted that on 21 May, true believers would be swept up to heaven while a giant earthquake would bring destruction for those left behind.

His independent ministry, Family Radio International, spent millions of dollars on broadcasts, billboards and campaign vehicles to publicise the prediction.

Some followers donated their life savings or simply gave away their worldly possessions as the day approached.

Many expressed bewilderment and shock as the day came and went with no sign of the global cataclysm.

"I've been mocked and scoffed and cursed at," said Jeff Hopkins, a retired TV producer in New York state who spent some of his savings customising his car to showcase Mr Camping's warning.

"It's like getting slapped in the face."

Third times a charm. I'm sure he'll nail it this time.

b7lJo.png