Whos in the chicago area?

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥486
I'm in Chicago until tomorrow afternoon and i couldn't remember if we had any members in the area so i thought i'd check.

If anyone is in the area, hows the schedule look tonight? Anyone up for dinner or something similiar? No drinky drinky for justywusty...

Dharma, it's not a blog thread so don't yell at me!

I'm sorry, it's been a very interesting few months for me. I'll try and come visit sometime in december when i can drive again.

You would take a taxi if you truly cared.

So wtf, you really had your license revoked for a DUI? Or was that just a rumor?

I'm in Chicago until tomorrow afternoon and i couldn't remember if we had any members in the area so i thought i'd check.

If anyone is in the area, hows the schedule look tonight? Anyone up for dinner or something similiar? No drinky drinky for justywusty...

Dharma, it's not a blog thread so don't yell at me!

I'm sure it will turn into a blog thread.

I'm waaay north of Schaumburg. I have to be in Gurnee by 6pm tonight to pick dogs up from daycare. :( Ryan's on a show downtown and won't be home until tomorrow night.

I don't get to go out and play on school nights.

I'm waaay north of Schaumburg. I have to be in Gurnee by 6pm tonight to pick dogs up from daycare. :( Ryan's on a show downtown and won't be home until tomorrow night.

I don't get to go out and play on school nights.

If i come back i'll let you two know. It's still a possibility in a month or two. WOOHOO for snow!!