Who's gonna watch Battlestar Galactica tonight?

They're replaying the mini series? I didn't think the new ones were out till Friday?

I'm going to watch it, I liked the mini. Better then Stargate, thats for sure. Although next season they're bringing Ben Browder onboard to replace O'Neil's position on SG 1

smileynev said:
They're replaying the mini series? I didn't think the new ones were out till Friday?

I'm going to watch it, I liked the mini. Better then Stargate, thats for sure. Although next season they're bringing Ben Browder onboard to replace O'Neil's position on SG 1
You need bit torrent or to move to Europe. Half the season is over.

smileynev said:

Until they get rid of McGuyver, that show is going to still suck.

He doesn't even try to act.

fly said:
You need bit torrent or to move to Europe. Half the season is over.
I know. They started it in October over there because the big skyone cable company or whatever they are over there promoted and funded a large portion of the show. Fuckin commies..

I needs the bittorrents...

ChikkenNoodul said:
Until they get rid of McGuyver, that show is going to still suck.

He doesn't even try to act.
He's ten times the none actor you'll ever be.

MINNESOTA PRIDE!!

ChikkenNoodul said:
Hey, he was good before, I think he's just bored.

Bed Browder should take over and they should cast Claudia Black too
She's set to be in 4 or 5 episodes.

is it out on DVD yet?

edit: nevermind. it is. and netflix says "A very long wait" :(

Last edited by a moderator:
So far I liked the first two episodes. The only problem is there are too many plotlines revolving around devious evil characters. I hate having even one character that works as a sabateour, let alone two.