Ontopic Whos going to LoserMania this year?

i went to one of these things one time. was a disaster, a guy named owen hart fell from the rafters and died in the ring. they carted him out on a stretcher and continued the show like everything was cool and he was ok and headed to the hospital, we found out in the parking lot he was dead on impact.

i was like 15 or 16 at the time.

I went to Wrestlemania 28 in Miami. It wasn't very fun but that's because I had nosebleed seats. I think wrestling is a lot more fun on TV than it is live (Kinda like the opposite of baseball). I found it a lot harder to suspend my disbelief but idk if it was the flow of the matches or if the choreography was off but I probably won't attend another live event. I'll shitpost about it all day online, though. The internet wrestling community is funny as hell.

I went to Wrestlemania 28 in Miami. It wasn't very fun but that's because I had nosebleed seats. I think wrestling is a lot more fun on TV than it is live (Kinda like the opposite of baseball). I found it a lot harder to suspend my disbelief but idk if it was the flow of the matches or if the choreography was off but I probably won't attend another live event. I'll shitpost about it all day online, though. The internet wrestling community is funny as hell.
you're a mark

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
One of my son's watched this stuff up until the Chris Benoit incident. He always knew it was scripted but really became disillusioned with it after that.

One of my son's watched this stuff up until the Chris Benoit incident. He always knew it was scripted but really became disillusioned with it after that.

Like 80% of them live in Tampa. Miniflops gym teacher was a Guerrero. He like most of them died of a heart attack.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Like 80% of them live in Tampa. Miniflops gym teacher was a Guerrero. He like most of them died of a heart attack.

Pain killers, steroids, brain trauma. I'm not sure all that is worth the fame.
I heard Benoit had the brain of an 80 year old Alzheimer's patient due to all the concussions.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi