Ontopic Whos going to LoserMania this year?

Iran number one, Russia number one, USA ptooie.

ZGOmDLD.png

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and nukes
If i was going to watch wrestling now I would only watch death matches. ex. where they hit each other with real weapons, broken beer bottles stick on their taped hands, light tubes, barb wire bats, hell there is even a video of a guy taking a weed wacker to the chest. it left pretty lulz scars

5% when I was growing up in MN, I lived just down the street from Nick Bachwinkle. At the time, he and Baron Von Rashke and the Iron Shiek (he called himself Shiek Adnan El Kasheen or something like that back then) were mortal enemies. Wrestling was still trying to portray itself as 'legit'

I went to his house one day to pick up some fundraiser stuff his wife promised, and he was having a party. It was the Iron Sheik who answered the door. I looked inside, and saw all of them, every wrestler known, all present. The illusion was blown.

5 more %. My sister was engaged to this guy for about a year. She even left CO to live with him in the ATL. She left him after a roid incident. He was a giant dick.

qb57ngz.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
5% when I was growing up in MN, I lived just down the street from Nick Bachwinkle. At the time, he and Baron Von Rashke and the Iron Shiek (he called himself Shiek Adnan El Kasheen or something like that back then) were mortal enemies. Wrestling was still trying to portray itself as 'legit'

I went to his house one day to pick up some fundraiser stuff his wife promised, and he was having a party. It was the Iron Sheik who answered the door. I looked inside, and saw all of them, every wrestler known, all present. The illusion was blown.

5 more %. My sister was engaged to this guy for about a year. She even left CO to live with him in the ATL. She left him after a roid incident. He was a giant dick.

qb57ngz.jpg
I'm so un-wrestling I have to ask who this is.