whos for lunch?

I've been eating pretty healthy for the last couple weeks but I ate a pile of bacon this morning and now I'm craving pizza...I've been good, guess it's ok

alright, I've been talked into getting chinese instead thanks to you guys...no pizza...I'd love thai but we only have chinese...2 downstairs and 1 across the st

You aren't supposed to wean yourself off the South Beach Diet .. it's a life long program. Phase 1 = 2 weeks . Phase 2 = stay on until you have lost the weight you want . Phase 3 = maintenance. If you start to gain weight .. go back to Phase 2.

I'm loving this SBD .. I've lost over 20lbs so far.

dunno if I'd consider it a "life long program".. I would agree i guess that one of the great components is that the program itself tends to lend itself to maintenance (this isn't coming out right.. sorry too many ten year olds yelling my focking name the past 7 hours).. by that I mean the first two weeks of NO SUGAR NO STARCHY CARBS followed by phase 2 where you can enjoy at least fruit and yogurt followed by some other fairly easy to follow "rules".. i mean, after you get off that first two weeks you're like "awwwwww shit, i can have AN APPLE!!! SWEET!!" (pun intended)

and i just think later on that you've become so accustomed to monitoring what goes in your pie hole that you're just more aware of what not to eat..

lifelong? meh.. personally, i've come to realize the cyclical nature of my fitness and dietary monitoring.. certain seasons (i've said all this before haven't I? :tard:) i'm more in shape, certain seasons i'm slothly fat man..

so on the SBD.. i had cheese and ham cubes for b-fast.

can of tuna snack.

healthy chili for lunch.

so.. at least the quest for a smaller waist line has begun.

i'm feeling fat and saw that i was in some weekend pics.. i think they can be found at www.binarywarp.com -- bikinis and a fat host.

word up.

Well that's what I meant by life-long. Phase 3 let's you eat a multitude of things, phase 1 & 2 teach you to not eat certain things .. so you get into the right mind set. So instead of grabbing a candy bar when you walk through the kitchen, you grab a yogart or apple instead. :)

I was gonna go to roly poly's and get a wrap .. but I forgot to get on teh right interstate and got on the one going home instead :lol:. So i cooked some whole wheat spagetti and nuked a bag of sugar free sauce that I had made.

I think I'm enjoying this meal better than the wrap :lol:.

I've been eating pretty healthy for the last couple weeks but I ate a pile of bacon this morning and now I'm craving pizza...I've been good, guess it's ok

it sounds like male pms to me. must have salt!

and i had pizza today at our playdate. pan pizza too. mmmmm.