whos for lunch?

I cheated on my diet again today and had some leftovers but it's ok because the past two weeks have worked well and my pants fit better ^_^

Besides beers this last weekend, mich ultra's, no more than 10

I havent cheated on my diet for 2 weeks. In fact I have had the same breakfast lunch and dinner for 2 weeks, haha.

Morning - Cereal Bar

Lunch - Salad w/ Light Ranch and only a pinch of it or tuna sandwich on wheat

Dinner - Ham/turkey sandwich on wheat with lettuce, nothing else

Have worked out every day for the last 2 weeks for an hour a day and every commercial break from 9 - 10pm. Sometimes from 8 - 10pm but that all depends on how much TV was watched.

Edit - Oh yeah and Apples, Ive had about 5 apples in that time too. As for snacks, baby carrots

Last edited:

I havent cheated on my diet for 2 weeks. In fact I have had the same breakfast lunch and dinner for 2 weeks, haha.

Morning - Cereal Bar

Have worked out every day for the last 2 weeks for an hour a day and every commercial break from 9 - 10pm. Sometimes from 8 - 10pm but that all depends on how much TV was watched.

Edit - Oh yeah and Apples, Ive had about 5 apples in that time too. As for snacks, baby carrots

Whoa thats awesome, how is that going?

Morning - Cereal Bar

:clap: VERY GOOD. have you noticed a difference?

Whoa thats awesome, how is that going?

:clap: VERY GOOD. have you noticed a difference?

The only difference I have noticed is my energy level slowly rising. At first I could only do like a minimal amount of exercise but now I can do much more than the first week and so on.

This week will be a heavy drinking week though, we just lost another good friend in a car wreck. John Senger RIP brother.

Last edited:
The only difference I have noticed is my energy level slowly rising. At first I could only do like a minimal amount of exercise but now I can do much more than the first week and so on.

This week will be a heavy drinking week though, we just lost another good friend in a car wreck. John Singer RIP brother.

How about trying to not use drugs and alcohol to solve your problems?

This week will be a heavy drinking week though, we just lost another good friend in a car wreck. John Singer RIP brother.

i'm sorry for your loss. :( :heart:

i'm sorry for your loss. :( :heart:

Thanks. I am not prepared to go to yet another funeral tomorrow. Last couple of years have just been really weird with all the deaths. Sadly it was his fault, speeding to a job interview and ran a red light. I still dont see why he would try to run a busy light like that but its pointless to try to figure out. He was a good guy and its sad that hes gone but he made the decision to run the light at 80mph. I wish he would have thought more first :(

You aren't supposed to wean yourself off the South Beach Diet .. it's a life long program. Phase 1 = 2 weeks . Phase 2 = stay on until you have lost the weight you want . Phase 3 = maintenance. If you start to gain weight .. go back to Phase 2.

I'm loving this SBD .. I've lost over 20lbs so far.