Wholly fuxxor, my neighbors hate my car

itburnswhenipee

Lonestar
May 25, 2005
Maryland
Marklar
₥797
So I bought a new car back in November of ought-seven. It was a modest sedan... a 2008 Nissan Sentra. I selected it because I could a) fit my lanky, yet bulbous carcass into it, and b) because I was completely enamored by the idea that a mere 15k would land me a car with a 6-speed manual tranny (make your own jokes).

The main problem I have is that, just a year and a half later, or so, the sides of my car look like a callous neighbor holocaust. My car is thoroughly dented from stem to stern. Hell, one fucker even manged to dent the trim piece that lives between the front passenger door and the window... because it seems that Nissan, or rather Renault-- the folks what designed this particular model-- elected to but something other than door there.

Maybe this is just evidence of how "I can't have nice things." I, however, elect to believe that my neighbors are callous dicks.

What indignities have your neighbors suffered upon you lot? Inquiring minds what to know.

Last edited:
Uh, doesn't like every car near baltimore and D.C. have an ass load of dents in the sides? I thought that was just part of living up there and parking where you have to park to get around.

I park in a deck every day to go to work now and my buick has already picked up more than a few dents.

Uh, doesn't like every car near baltimore and D.C. have an ass load of dents in the sides? I thought that was just part of living up there and parking where you have to park to get around.

I park in a deck every day to go to work now and my buick has already picked up more than a few dents.

lol, you'd think... :)
we live in a condo with like 2" space to maneuver between cars. Shockingly, we've seen a very minimal amount, if anything, in regards to scratches or damage. Probably, because we live within a gaggle of effing old people.

Well my neighbor is a state trooper. He leaves his dog outside for hours on end, not leashed, despite this state having leash laws. His property isn't fenced, nor is there an electric fence. The dog is rather aggressive and always barks at me when I get out to open or close the garage door. There is no shelter for the dog at all, and the dog is left outside to fend for itself despite whatever weather there is. I've called the animal control officer and he had a "chat" with the neighbor, but not much has changed. typical.

The same neighbor also plows all the snow from his driveway into the road, leaving two nice piles in the road that usually ice over and become nice speed bumps.

He also leaves his state police truck (chevy yukon or something) outside running for at least 45mins prior to leaving for the day to "warm it up". He also gets groceries and does other errands in town using the state police truck. Taxpayer dollars at work I tell ya!

Last edited:
When I start my bike in the mornings , around 6am, I point the tail pipe in the direction of my neighbors bedroom window.
Because they are dicks.
And I hate them.
Just sayin

We have a group of old people + fatasses that congregate right in front of my son's window at various times of the day, when the weather is nice. FUCK they drive me nuts. And one has this yappy, ankle biter that isn't even cute. It runs around the group and up and down the sidewalk yapping away while these idiots continuously yell it's name over and over again.

Oh, and one of them stole my cat, I just know it.

We have a group of old people + fatasses that congregate right in front of my son's window at various times of the day, when the weather is nice. FUCK they drive me nuts. And one has this yappy, ankle biter that isn't even cute. It runs around the group and up and down the sidewalk yapping away while these idiots continuously yell it's name over and over again.

Would you like a replacement cat? We have a spare.

I parked my TT in compact parking only to come out and see a hummer on each side of it. I was lucky to not have any dings. I'm sure they had to be real careful. I hate to see big cars parked in compact parking.

my upstairs neighbor gave me a hard time for not watering the seeds i planted in the bed i reclaimed when i did the spring cleaning for the entire house. asshole, water it yourself if you're worried. it's your place too.

neighbors diagonally opposite across the street moved out of their place while they were doing some work on it. they left their two dogs living in the yard because they weren't welcome at the temporary place. they got out EVERY DAY and wandered up and down the street. they were nice, but neglected. then they disappeared. animal control may have got them.

in general a lot of people litter in my neighborhood, so i'm always having to pull garbage out of the bushes. when i first moved in i filled three garbage bags with random snack wrappers and 40oz malt liquor bottles i pulled out from under the bushes.

At least they don't run up to your house in a demented rage and demand you call the ghost busters to dispense of the elephants in their yard... Naked.

And to fix their GD TV.

I dont know why I quoted your post. Just roll with it.