Wholefoods CEO, John Mackey?

this is quintessential 'liberal speak.'

it's like you guys just want to talk yourselves into a fairytale about how you're going to spend other peoples money and how everyone will get little chocolate candies on their hospital beds, shots won't hurt, etc, ignoring that your other monolithic pet projects are just sucking resources dry.

I'm talking about spending MY money. I have no kids, don't own property, and make a good bit of money which means I pay A LOT of taxes. I'm still not a greedy jerkoff regardless of those factors and wouldn't mind giving more if it made this country even the slightest bit more tolerable. Grow up.

I'm talking about spending MY money. I have no kids, don't own property, and make a good bit of money which means I pay A LOT of taxes. I'm still not a greedy jerkoff regardless of those factors and wouldn't mind giving more if it made this country even the slightest bit more tolerable. Grow up.

I don't think it's fair to call me greedy when I complain about nearly half of my income going to taxes.

apparently you missed what I said. no guilt here, I would just like a better country to live in

Have you ever travelled outside the U.S.? Seriously, you already have it ridiculously awesome and you probably don't even realize it. I call it America Syndrome. Also, do you realize how many programs we currently have in place to aid the poverty stricken? Approximately 13,493. Those are just the programs, not the organizations themselves. Some people just want to be devoid of any responsibility. A.k.a. poor. They're lazy, and no amount of money tossed at their feet will change their mindset. You might as well save your tax dollars and spend them on waitresses instead.

Last edited:
Unfortunately Casmo, whether you like it or not, you have to share a society with these lazy good-fer-nothings. And whether you like it or not it's a pretty nice thing to keep them alive and in shelter. I don't like how easy things are in this country, I know people who have been on 'welfare' for years and years. It's just tough shit. You wanna work and pay for them then go ahead, like me. I just don't bitch about it. Let them do what the fuck they want.

Have you ever travelled outside the U.S.? Seriously, you already have it ridiculously awesome and you probably don't even realize it. I call it America Syndrome. Also, do you realize how many programs we currently have in place to aid the poverty stricken? Approximately 13,493. Those are just the programs, not the organizations themselves. Some people just want to be devoid of any responsibility. A.k.a. poor. They're lazy, and no amount of money tossed at their feet will change their mindset. You might as well save your tax dollars and spend them on waitresses instead.

ok guys, games over. sarcasmo says we've reached our zenith. sorry!