Whoa...more MJ dirt

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
http://perezhilton.com/2009-07-26-jackson-allegedly-wore-a-prosthetic-nose

New reports are claiming that Michael Jackson's entire nose was missing from his face when taken to the Los Angeles morgue!!!!

In the place where one would expect Michael's nose to be laid a "small, dark hole surrounded by bits of cartilage," according to big-mouthed coroners at the county morgue.

Jackson allegedly wore a prosthetic nose to hide the horrifying effects of his plastic surgery abuse, something the late King of Pop was "notoriously shy" about.

The above pic is pre chin cleft surgery...lemme find a pic

4690851michaeljackson1221200815422pm.jpg

The EMTs said he was dead and cold when they got there. A couple days ago it was suggested that he died earlier in the morning and the doc withheld info so he could clear out some files.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/27/dr-murrays-storage-unit-files-may-hold-clue/

"We've learned the two women who went to a Houston storage facility the day Michael Jackson died and removed boxes had rented the facility just months earlier, in the name of their employer -- Dr. Conrad Murray.

The owners of the facility say the two women filled out a contract on April 1, 2009. They rented a unit in the name of Dr. Conrad Murray's medical practice. Dr. Murray's credit card was used to pay the rent for the unit.

The unit contained boxes, furniture and other items. The two women arrived at 9:22 AM Los Angeles time -- 3 hours before the 911 call from Jackson's home.

The women took 3 - 5 boxes though we do not know what was inside.

The facility has a surveillance camera, but it was broken that day."

the man was broken. his spirit, his body, his everything was broken. the man was also in a lot of pain. i like to assume he's finally at peace since he never really fit into this world. i also like to assume that everything happens for a reason, and this man's time had come, whether or not he asked for it or it was mistakably/intentionally given to him. :hs:

the man was broken. his spirit, his body, his everything was broken. the man was also in a lot of pain. i like to assume he's finally at peace since he never really fit into this world. i also like to assume that everything happens for a reason, and this man's time had come, whether or not he asked for it or it was mistakably/intentionally given to him. :hs:

What about the kids he raped?

What about the kids he raped?

i don't know if he did it or not. i can't hold an assumption over a man. i still don't know how i feel about it all...i think i'd like to keep his professional life and his personal life separate. it's hard to do and i haven't figured that out yet, but there was never enough one way or the other to truly know what happened. and does that take away from his impression upon the music world? is it a "privilege" or an expectation/demand of society to know the personal lives of famous people? :iono:
in any case, every man deserves peace ultimately, regardless of the mistakes made.