Whoa, I just noticed something.

April23 said:
Doily.... bwahahhahaa.

Let's not let that happen. BAN THE WOMEN

Sure and the men can all sit around and play with each other...I haven't talked to a single guy here who isn't at least a little gay in some way, so yeah...lets give then that push they need

:fly:

JJ Lady said:
Sure and the men can all sit around and play with each other...I haven't talked to a single guy here who isn't at least a little gay in some way, so yeah...lets give then that push they need

And what will all of us women do without them? :fly:

JJ Lady said:
Well I have a few ideas.... :hi2u:

Yeah, I bet you do, you're full of ideas, aintcha?
2306.gif

Not that I would know anything about ideas...
littleangel.gif

JJ Lady said:

I can at leasat speak for myself and say that I AM NOT GAY EVEN A LITTLE KTHX?

:lol:

BigDov said:
So if that's what you think of me, what does that make bast? He's gotta be about as gay as they come then....... :fly:

YEs, my boy does like to shop, dresses nice, like cute fuzzy animals, is good looking and gets hit on by other men....so yeah...just a litle!

BUt I love him and he is mine :p

SO your defense does not hold up Mr. :haaay:

JJ Lady said:

Well, the only thing of my wife's that I use is her shaving cream

And her eyeliner, mascara, lipstick, stockings, lingerie, skirts, blouse, hair spray, but that is IT

Her shoes don't fit...

ChikkenNoodul said:
Well, the only thing of my wife's that I use is her shaving cream

And her eyeliner, mascara, lipstick, stockings, lingerie, skirts, blouse, hair spray, but that is IT

Her shoes don't fit...

:pics:

(what size shoes do you need?)