Register for an adventure

Interested in learning new things that you never actually wanted to know?

Movie Whoa, how did I miss this?

Discussion in 'useless chatter' started by water, Mar 25, 2010.

1. #1 water, Mar 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014
    I didn't even know this was coming.

2. Morpheus is in it.

Neo dies.

3. BUT WHAT OF THE JEDI?

4. Jewtube is blocked. What is this a trailer of?

5. It's the new Predators trailer. It's about a group of humans abducted and taken to a different planet for the Predators to hunt based on what I have read so far. They want it to feel like the first Predators movie.

6. The new Predators movie

7. Jar Jar bored them to death

8. :waw:

This movie was necessary.

9. No movie is necessary then.

10. Ah, nice. I'll have to check it after. Heard about it. Haven't seen much on it.

Probably because I still beat off furiously every time I see the Tron Legacy trailers.

11. It's from a script Robert Rodriguez wrote something like 15 years ago, but at the time would have been much to expensive to make. It takes place on the Predator homeworld.

12. Are there four Driving Miss Daisys?

How often can we watch vagina-faced aliens stab people while invisible? We get it. WE AREN'T THE TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN ANYMORE.

1 person gravied this.
  13. Nope, but there are four Die Hards.

And four lights.

14. Rodriguez is a good choice for this type of movie.

15. poor hoke. that's a lot of driving :(

16. I GET IT.

1 person gravied this.
  17. :lol:

1 person gravied this.
  18. Id watch this but I dont want to have to punch myself in the face afterwards like I did when I saw aliens vs predator.
    God that movie sucked

19. Agreed. I was pissed off at how shitty that movie played out. When you consider how much of a fucking awesome story they had in the source comic books, it was retarded to even try and come up with a different story line that was completely out of the timeline to begin with.