Whoa Google

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
When the hell did GMail get a built in RSS/Atom feed reader? Cool integrated feature. If you're into pulling RSS feeds, what are you currently subscribed to?

I use it mostly for megatokyo, hardocp and a few other tech sites to basically know when they are updated. Im thinking about intergrateing it into my htpc's meedio setup however but I havent gotten around to it. since im currently redoing it maybe this week.

Drool-Boy said:
sounds like more trouble than its worth to me
Also think of it this way, you could create an RSS feed for Bub. That way, people would know when there's an update. I constantly forget to check it until I see your sig.

Drool-Boy said:
sounds like more trouble than its worth to me

it does but it really isn't. I primarily use it in firefox. when you see the icon drag it to your toolbar, it then creates a link. you click the link and it gives you the titles of the new content. saves time of typeing in the link letting it load and then seeing if its new or not.

theacoustician said:
Also think of it this way, you could create an RSS feed for Bub. That way, people would know when there's an update. I constantly forget to check it until I see your sig.

dammit now theres something else Ill have to fuss over:p

Drool-Boy said:
ooo...didnt think about that
Could be interesting.
it most certainly is. my brother uses one with azureus to get shows immediately upon them being torrented. which works fine until he accidentally downloads episode 24 of blue collar tv because his rss filter is looking for episodes of 24:D

god that blue collar show was fuckign awful