fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,116
Steam
mattressfish
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/Browsers/Ghostzilla.shtml
Ghostzilla is an open source web browser for Microsoft Windows based on the Gecko HTML renderer used by Mozilla. It runs the browser inside the window space of another application e.g. in Microsoft Outlook, where the page was then made to look like the content one would expect in an email, leaving any passers-by with the impression the person was reading e-mail.

You can basically open a browser inside any other window! Windows explorer, word, motherufkcing Groupwise, etc...
146716bab59cd4.jpg

As soon as you mouse out of the window, the browser disappears. To make it come back, you move the mouse all the way to the left of the screen, then the right, and finally the left again. Then the browser shows up in whatever the top window is. Pretty friggin slick.

Ya, I know this is kinda old news, but I had never seen it before...

i remeber this one proxy that would reformat the site you were on to look like a document you are working on. i don't remember the link but this is cooler

fortunately no one cares what I do and my office is at the end of a hallway so I can hear anyone coming