fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥83,379
Steam
mattressfish
EasytoHide.jpg

SNEAKY SHORTS pays for itself the first event you use it. Great for tailgating at professional and college sports like football games, NASCAR races, concerts, and any other spectator event. Stop paying high concession prices. SNEAKY SHORTS can hold enough for you and several friends! Forget about carrying a water bottle, FREE up your hands with Sneaky Shorts. Makes a great gift!

www.drsneaky.com

since when was 24 oz of any booze enough to get several people drunk? even if it was everclear itd only get one person well blasted. and itd be warmer than beelzebub's piss

Seriously though, with body temps hovering near 100 degrees this has to be an efficient way to store beer, oh I'm sorry - WATER, for about 5 minutes.

That site is so lame. The whole history thing is bs of course ("I got tired of being ridiculed by friends for drinking water to relieve my hangovers..." :tard: ) and the testimonial by the guy who says "It paid for itself in no time at all...I bought a Coke and just kept refilling it!" makes me want to poke my eyes out with a pencil. Just inhale deeply, puff out your chest, and say it's for sneaking beer and other alcoholic beverages into sporting events because the average person doesn't appreciate spending $7,512 on a longneck.

After all the disclaimers about not being for alcohol, it even says that you can wear two pouches, fill them with different liquids, and make mixed drinks. What are they talking about? Grape and cranberry juice? Because when you think "mixed drink" you think fruit juices and/or different flavors of Gatorade, right?

This shows the society we live in when alligned to its original purpose. It would be useless for backpacking too.

I need to get me a camelpack, or whatever they are called.