Thread Who would win in a no-holds barred fight...

Who would win in a no-holds barred fight...

• STATEMENT - HK-47 Will be victorious.

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Come with me if you want to live - T-800 will terminate him.

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
the T800 made a lot of terrible tactical decisions the few times we've seen it in action. Not nearly as bad as the T1000 though

T800 looks to have a more limited range of motion and is slower

hell HK-47 would take out the T-1000 without breaking a sweat

terminators suck at their jobs
Terminators are hamstrung by the need to create as few ripples in time as possible.
In a no-holds barred fight where HK cant shoot it from half a galaxy away, the T800 grabs an H-bomb and detonates it.

ok, what wins in a one on one dogfight

Incom T-65 X-wing vs Colonial Viper Mark VII

AHjnEEK.jpg

I5sO6h5.png

Ill have to go with slave1 on this one, the defiant is like 10x bigger , so slave1 would just pummel it by being small quick and nimble.
Unless defiant goes all bitch and warp-drives away or something.

Slave-1 apparently doesn't have an over-heat issue with it's guns. IIRC defiant could only do short bursts and not continuous rapid fire like slave 1

however, if defiant got in 1 lucky shot of a quantum torpedo, bye bye slave-1

So, I'm going to call it a draw.

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
for reference, the horizon on earth is about 1km away. HK is shooting around the curvature of the earth.

Has HK ever been to earth? I doubt that.

Besides, if one of them is shot and malfunctioning, it takes a WHOLE SCENE to fix a damn arm of a terminator.

You can fix the HK-47 with a few mouse click. Just spam the repair kit as much as needed.

It's no competition, Terminator can't even see as far as 120 kilometers as long as it has the Hubble attached to it's head.

HK can shoot the Terminator in the knee with an arrow to end his adventure career.