who wants to take a trip with me?

eileenbunny said:
My mom really wants a hot air balloon ride. I'm gonna do everything in my power to make sure it happens for her this year.

I want:

Sky diving
Space flight
Learn to surf

I'm low maintenance. I just want Heidi Klum.

kiwi said:
I agree, I'll go on your hot air balloon ride with you if you promise to stop obsessing over Liam, he's old and not even that cute.

i love you and all, but THAT'S NEVER GONNA HAPPEN. i'm honestly taken with this man. he makes me breathless.

Thorn Bird said:
i want to see alaska.

Drool and I are going to Alaska this summer. The one thing I wanted to do was fly to Katmai National Park. They have this place called Brooks Camp. Basically you walk through a forest full of bears until you get to this wooden platform. The platform is several feet above the ground and right next to the river. From the platform you get to watch the bears fish for salmon swimming upstream. Unfortunately for us it was a bit expensive and a trip to Alaska might as well be a trip to Europe. The cost is outrageous!

BadMojo said:
Drool and I are going to Alaska this summer. The one thing I wanted to do was fly to Katmai National Park. They have this place called Brooks Camp. Basically you walk through a forest full of bears until you get to this wooden platform. The platform is several feet above the ground and right next to the river. From the platform you get to watch the bears fish for salmon swimming upstream. Unfortunately for us it was a bit expensive and a trip to Alaska might as well be a trip to Europe. The cost is outrageous!

I swear to god if you get me eaten by a bear Im never speaking to you again.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yeah, I hear Alaska is expensive as heck - expensive to live there too

It's incredibly expensive and the two of us have free lodging and airfare. Without that, we wouldn't be going.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yeah, I hear Alaska is expensive as heck - expensive to live there too

I don't think it is, but I could be wrong. I have an Aunt and Uncle and a bunch of married cousins up there. Last I heard, you actually get a check from the government every year for living there. I would like to go back with Knyte and the kids at some point.