Who wants to play Battlefield 2, ever?

Valve1138

I like the AB in the GB
Oct 19, 2004
South Harmon Institute of Technology
Marklar
₥69,198
I'll fire up my server, but I'm wondering if it's worth it.

Who wants to play?

I'll unlock the weapons, turn off cuntbuster, turn off the team-kill shit.

So?

Or should I just wait till UT 2007, which looks badass by the way.

sheeeet, maybe I should just fire up a UT 2004 server or something.

wr3kt said:
Just finished a round.
I'll only play ranked servers. :(

Well, that I think sums it up. EA has fucked it for the average joes who made their game so fucking popular in the first place. The poeple who played on public servers.

Only allowing certain companie's/paying customers to have ranked servers have killed the BF2 community.

Valve1138 said:
Well, that I think sums it up. EA has fucked it for the average joes who made their game so fucking popular in the first place. The poeple who played on public servers.

Only allowing certain companie's/paying customers to have ranked servers have killed the BF2 community.
Don't get me wrong, I'll play private servers, but I usually can't get a large enough crew (I prefer playing huge maps) to do a private server.

I played BF when it came out, so I do agree, but my main goal is to unlock the weapons, which requires playing ranked servers. I could care less about everything else.

I play ranked servers too, but only because I want my penis to be as big as all those other guys. I'm at 11,000 points now. Just made Corporal today. Go ahead, you can stare. It's huge, isn't it?

Coqui said:
Your medic packs do wonders for points. Barring that, get an organized group and spend your time in a SeaHawk. If people cooperate that's an easy 100 points per round.
Or exploit and get your knife expert badge in the process.

Valve, I'd love to play on your server but we really couldn't get anyone to show up on a planned day after the initial excitement wore off. But when we had that server full it was DAMN fun.

btw, who is playing tonite? OMG THURSDAY

fly said:
Or exploit and get your knife expert badge in the process.

Valve, I'd love to play on your server but we really couldn't get anyone to show up on a planned day after the initial excitement wore off. But when we had that server full it was DAMN fun.

btw, who is playing tonite? OMG THURSDAY

Maybe people stopped showing up because the anonymous switching of Thursdays to Wednesdays threw everyone off.

Valve1138 said:
Well, guess I'll wait til UT 2007 comes out. :p
Count me in on that. Can't wait for that fine piece of software to come out. I'm one of the few people who actually enjoyed ut2k3 :eek: I'm planning my next upgrade just for that game actually hehe.