Who wants to be a mod?

jathon0815 said:
You are soooooo lucky. I wish I didn't know.

thefinger2kw.jpg

Kabn said:
always cracks me up to see how many people beg for modship when any sane person can guess the job will pretty much be a thankless hell unless you pander to the masses somehow.
i liked being a mod enough to become a supermod
but then i'm somewhat unconventional in that i'm an exacting cunt, and am capable of completely tuning out baseless criticism

bungle said:
but then i'm somewhat unconventional in that i'm an exacting cunt, and am capable of completely tuning out baseless criticism
I really like the term exacting cunt. I shall work that into conversation at work this week.

bungle said:
i'd love to be one and think i'd be good at it, but i would get demoted in days because i'd be considered a nazi on every forum in which i post except maybe one.

Kabn said:
i'd love to be one and think i'd be good at it, but i would get demoted in days because i'd be considered a nazi on every forum in which i post except maybe one.

It's not so bad. I'm with bungle(no, i'm not fucking him in the ass). You just have to ignore the idiots who complain relentlessly. And oddly, the both of us are quite good at dismissing most people.

BigBoi69 said:
Don't start dude....... really. You have NO idea what the hell's going on in Angry D land today :)

I do. I just got off the phone with her. And she's not so angry right now. But she is taunting me, but that's the only time people like us are happy.