Who wants to be a mod?

April23: UF is just too fucking slow, elpmis isn't as evil as he used to be here and I'm tired of threads about kittens and babys
fly: can I touch your boob?
April23: I miss the good old days on the [M] - if I leave here will you be pissed?
April23: maybe you could come too, how much money did you spend on UF?

elpmis said:
April23: UF is just too fucking slow, elpmis isn't as evil as he used to be here and I'm tired of threads about kittens and babys
April23: I miss the good old days on the [M] - if I leave here will you be pissed?
:lol:

elpmis said:

QFT

UF would be a lot cooler if the following members were shot in the face:

Onnotangu

This concludes my list

elpmis said:
It is times like this that I :heart: you

PS - What boobs?

how could you let April23 leave the forums fly, first you let her get on top of the table and eat off your plate, then you let her poop on the rug and now this.

go get your goddamn bitch out of the neighbor's yard, smack her in the face and say "bad dog, this is your home, now go breed with elpmis"

cause you know she's only pissed cause she's in heat

dreamwalker said:
Hey, that's not nice! :mad:
you're right, we should feed him with lots of cookies before we shoot him

that way the blood and guts stench will be masked with the charming scent of Betty Crocker