Who wants some candy?

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
Marklar
₥34,709
So I'm on another one of my work trips this time to DC. In my hotel room on the computer desk is there is a small jar of candy. Now it doesn't bother me when they put a mint on your pillow but a small jar of random candy in a hotel somewhat does. I'm curious if I partake I will become a victim of some past guest’s evil plot? Will I taste the bitter piss of a disgruntle maid? Will I eat the pineapple coconut chew and awake from the Matrix? Or will it be the sweet taste of plain old candy. Is it some good deed or an excellently planned prank similar to leaving dead fish hidden in drawers and under the bed? Should I eat it or should it stay untouched for the next victim of the "Candy Guessing Game"

617483e115aa1181.jpg

617483e115aa770b.jpg

The most likely scenerio is an old couple visiting DC before they died last occupied the room you are now staying in, and in all the excitement of finally seeing everything DC has to offer, they forgot their candy dish that they take everywhere with them becuase, well, old people need to have a candy dish around to make it feel like home.

In other words, it's 30 year old hard candy left by the previous guests in your room.

wtf, you are in DC and you don't bother to tell anyone? How long are you there? Do you want to meet some fun people and drink?

I didn't plan on being here it was a quick 1 day stop for a job. I'm heading back now. Next time I will let you guys know before hand.

Last edited: