Who wants Galen's account? jk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now there's a fellow I'd not have suspected of poor impulse control

I don't think this is an impulse for him. Sounds like he's thought it through and needs a change. He's trying to get a fresh start so he can get where he wants to be. I congratulate him on trying to better himself and hope he comes back one day.

What the hell.....he could at least have sent a PM or something to say goodbye. I guess all that cyber sex we had in gaelic meant nothing to him. :(

I don't think this is an impulse for him. Sounds like he's thought it through and needs a change. He's trying to get a fresh start so he can get where he wants to be. I congratulate him on trying to better himself and hope he comes back one day.

More power to him! I have much respect for people who are dedicated to bettering themselves. Although, after being mocked *cough*fly*cough* I don't know why he'd wanna come back. :(

More power to him! I have much respect for people who are dedicated to bettering themselves. Although, after being mocked *cough*fly*cough* I don't know why he'd wanna come back. :(

when and why did Galen leave? I must have missed all of this

Status
Not open for further replies.