Sp`ange

Flaccid Member
Nov 19, 2004
33.745091, -84.390205
www.uselessforums.com
Marklar
₥0
Who wants a t-shirt?

I tried making a little order page, but I couldn't get it to do what I wanted, so the best thing to do is to send me an email and then I will PayPal you an invoice. The shirts will be $8 for white and $9 for colored. Sorry about the price increase, but I need the extra dollar to cover the PayPal bullshit. I'm making these for as close to cost as I can get. It'll be $2 less if I don't have to ship it to you. I will order the shirts on Friday. All updates will be in this thread.

Shirt Description:
Best by Fruit of the Loom 50/50 crew neck
5.4 oz., 50/50 T-Shirt. Quarter-turned. Seamless ribbed collar. Taped shoulder-to-shoulder. Double-needle stitched hemmed sleeves and bottom.

Colors:all white shirts will have black printing and all dark shirts will have white printing. yellow, pink etc. will have black printing.
ASH
ATHLETIC HEATHER
AZALEA
BLACK
BURGUNDY
CHOCOLATE
CLASSIC PINK
DENIM
DUSK PURPLE
FOREST GREEN
GOLD
JADE
KELLY
KHAKI
KIWI
LIGHT BLUE
NATURAL
NAVY
ORANGE
ORANGE POPPY
PURPLE
RED
ROYAL BLUE
SCARLET
YELLOW

Sizes:
Small
Medium
Large
X-Large

Graphics:
Mayo uselessforums.com (front) graphic (back)
theac (doesn't look all that great. too much dot gain) uselessforums.com (front) graphic (back)
funzie uselessforums.com (front) graphic (back)
ADMIN EDIT [ADMIN EDIT] (front) uselessforums.com (back)

this MUST be included in the email:

Subject: uf t-shirt order

Color:
Size:
Graphic:
Qty:

shirtcolors.jpg

shirt_graphics.jpg

test_shirts-web.jpg

Last edited:
So, do I have to like pay you for those or can we just agree that since I post here I'm entitled to one?

KNYTE said:
So, do I have to like pay you for those or can we just agree that since I post here I'm entitled to one?

yours and basts will be $2 more.

fly said:
All orders must be placed by this Friday?

no, that's just when I'm ordering the tshirts for the first time. I'm not sure how many times I will do this.

Fat Burger said:
I kind of want a pink one with just Funzie on it, nothing else, no words or anything (except maybe "Useless Forums" as the mayo jar label).

I'd never actually wear it, but I think it would be cool :p

you might want to look into iron-ons.

Last edited:
elpmis said:
dude my options are way different from yours, maybe it's because I'm running on a more advanced (cooler) version of UF

myoptions.JPG

dude