Who remembers book orders way back in grade school

I calls um how I sees um. And as for that magic eye thing just zoom in on it:

magiceye.gif

ChikkenNoodul said:
:lol: Same here

And you two are the first people I've ever 'met' who read them besides me

"The Investigators also had patrons, first in the form of Alfred Hitchcock, who "introduced" their first 30 cases. In truth, the introductions were written by each book's author, not by Hitchcock himself. Random House paid Hitchcock to use his name."

WTF?! I thought it was Hitchcock when I was a kid.

SpyderGST said:
Who remembers the first book you read yourself?

Mine was "We feed a deer."

Watership Down, I think, if you're talking about novels. I distinctly remember reading Dragons of Spring Dawning back in 1985, too. After that one I embarked on a fantasy-fueled creativity spree that lasted about 15 years. I couldn't get enough of those books, or playing D&D while chugging beer and smoking bud. Ah, fun times.

Until I took a trip to Half-Price Books about 7 years ago with a full trunk I had every Dragonlance and Forgotten Realms book published at that time. Haven't read any of the new stuff since.

I don't know why I started with Spring Dawning (the third of the trilogy) but I freaking LOVED it. I devoured every other book I could get my hands on. I still love the genre, but I don't have nearly enough time to read that much anymore. My daddy time takes precedent.

I tried the whole Robert Jordan thing, but there's only so much of his writing I can take. It's not worth 20 years of my life for 12 books and countless pages of girls bickering and twirfling their hair.