who loves the dentist?

I

ieholly

ME! Just got my teeth cleaned. they are all shiny and smooth. i even got a new tooth brush. (not the chinchy kind either) super clean teeth rock.

so who is ready to make-out?? :) :D

edit: april i know you want it.

Nobody here gets their teeth cleaned, I think cleaning them yourself should be enough. :confused:

As for dentists, hate them but when I have to go I cry for hours after. Just one of my fears I guess. I don't like people touching me, nevermind invading my mouth and doing shit to it.

so obviously i can't make a good thread. somebody kill it.

...and my mouth is still bleeding from when I went to the dentist yesterday. He cut me up well with that scrapper tool.

Nemo said:
Nobody here gets their teeth cleaned, I think cleaning them yourself should be enough. :confused:

As for dentists, hate them but when I have to go I cry for hours after. Just one of my fears I guess. I don't like people touching me, nevermind invading my mouth and doing shit to it.
HAHAHAHAHA

BRITISH DONT GET THEIR TEETH CLEANED. :fly:

:heart:

I love going to the dentist...... they always make a big deal about how tough my teeth are and stupid shit like that. The cleaning lasts MAYBE 20 minutes and I'm outta there.

oh, and the dentist loves me. i pretty much just go with the wife so i can hear the dentist tell her how to brush her teeth, again, and let her know that she has another cavity, or six. then he comes and says WONDERFUL while looking at my teeth. i've been going to this dentist since i was three, i'm like the teachers pet, pisses the wife off.

27 and no cavities.

thrawn said:
oh, and the dentist loves me. i pretty much just go with the wife so i can hear the dentist tell her how to brush her teeth, again, and let her know that she has another cavity, or six. then he comes and says WONDERFUL while looking at my teeth. i've been going to this dentist since i was three, i'm like the teachers pet, pisses the wife off.

27 and no cavities.

ahahahha. old man.

Nemo said:

so ya give lame head eh?