Who knows each other in real life?

Asbo

Flaccid Member
Apr 17, 2009
Lon-don
Marklar
₥0
Ok, so I got that Fly and April are all in love and stuff and live together. So they are the Liam and Julie of this place. But does anyone else actually know each other on this forum irl?

I only know one other person who is english on here, enemy, and I was trying to be kind to her because she was hungover and she was rude about my spelling (I'm dyslexic). PROBERLY/PROBORLY/PROBABLY:)

I've never met anyone here in real life, so they're all fat 40 year old dudes with cheeto-stained wifebeaters to me.

Ok, so I got that Fly and April are all in love and stuff and live together. So they are the Liam and Julie of this place. But does anyone else actually know each other on this forum irl?

I only know one other person who is english on here, enemy, and I was trying to be kind to her because she was hungover and she was rude about my spelling (I'm dyslexic). PROBERLY/PROBORLY/PROBABLY:)

just about all of us know each other and have met irl

my bad, shamwaw is wearing a cheeto-stained armani suit. and if your're ever in atlanta, he'll get you box seats.