Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥50,768
Steam
heyfubuddy
Spidey.JPG

Considering genetic dispersion over time, would it be safe to say that Adam and Eve would be the hottest couple to ever exist?

Drool-Boy said:
Whats that?
Ive no idea where this came from, some bozo I know sent it to me via email

it was from chicago, people on the street used to hand out these little mini-ministries things, pretty similar to that.

smileyfat said:
Considering genetic dispersion over time, would it be safe to say that Adam and Eve would be the hottest couple to ever exist?

whoah there cowboy. you're assuming that no improvements to human physiology are possible. what if their genes were such that certain characteristics could only be propogated through repeated breeding? also, we have to allow for that fact that standards of looks change. All in all, I completely disagree with your statement.

jaxxor said:
whoah there cowboy. you're assuming that no improvements to human physiology are possible. what if their genes were such that certain characteristics could only be propogated through repeated breeding? also, we have to allow for that fact that standards of looks change. All in all, I completely disagree with your statement.

Yeah, but you're gay and dumb. Your opinion means nothing.

Anyone see the MadTV where the Terminator was sent back in time to protect Jesus? It was funnies. :)