Thread Who is the best poster on this site?

I bet you think this song is about you [you][/you]

latest

I am the greatest Useless Forum member to ever live.

I said that I was the best poster ever and this thread confirms it. Every time I show up, ya'll can't stop talking about me. Duke is probably my biggest dick rider. Every second of attention he gives to me makes my pee pee grow stronger. When I finally jack-off, it'll be an expulsion greater than Hiroshima. The heavens will sing, babies will birth, and you all will cry.

I said that I was the best poster ever and this thread confirms it. Every time I show up, ya'll can't stop talking about me. Duke is probably my biggest dick rider. Every second of attention he gives to me makes my pee pee grow stronger. When I finally jack-off, it'll be an expulsion greater than Hiroshima. The heavens will sing, babies will birth, and you all will cry.
I think JCC will give you a run for your money... Do you have some internet stranger posting your picture everyday? I didn't think so. JCC has a fan club here and they love his face.

I think JCC will give you a run for your money... Do you have some internet stranger posting your picture everyday? I didn't think so. JCC has a fan club here and they love his face.
JCC is weaksauce compared to Rollout. I mean, what other forum member has a mother that we've all had a turn with?

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
We don't talk about you. We talk about your mom