Who is okay to hate/ridicule on this forum?

long tall smiley said:
Hence one area where a dog > a cat. I win. Now you must eat your cats.

OK, I will admit superiority of dogs in ONE area...

...wait a minute. Dogs are also superior for eating as there is more meat on most dogs than you will find on a cat, therefore YOU can eat YOUR dog! :D

fly said:
He hates you now. :(
wtf. Steve is the exception to the rule. Tell him and Bane they can cover anytime.

(don't forget the nosecandy)

dreamwalker said:
OK, I will admit superiority of dogs in ONE area...

...wait a minute. Dogs are also superior for eating as there is more meat on most dogs than you will find on a cat, therefore YOU can eat YOUR dog! :D
Again, very true. They probably taste better, too.

fly said:
You called his brother stupid dude. He can't forgive you for that.
He is stupid. Seriously, ask him. Its true. He steals his shit and hits on his chicks.

Coqui said:
My cats are larger than some dogs. And they don't smell at all.
Well yeah. But unless your cats are morbidly obese they aren't going to be bigger then a medium sized dog.

And yes, they smell. Like cat.

long tall smiley said:
Well yeah. But unless your cats are morbidly obese they aren't going to be bigger then a medium sized dog.

And yes, they smell. Like cat.

My cats aren't fat. They are just large. They are part of the largest domestic breed of cats out there.

Coqui said:
My cats aren't fat. They are just large. They are part of the largest domestic breed of cats out there.
I betcha they taste good fried and sprinkled with powdered sugar.

long tall smiley said:
He is stupid. Seriously, ask him. Its true. He steals his shit and hits on his chicks.

That's cause Bane's a pimp dude. He's just showing him the ropes. Steve doesn't have the pussy bangin skills that Bane does. Dayum. He needs to respect his elders.

fly said:
That's cause Bane's a pimp dude. He's just showing him the ropes. Steve doesn't have the pussy bangin skills that Bane does. Dayum. He needs to respect his elders.
Bane get over that STD of his?

Coqui said:
Possibly but there's a little too much hair on them for that
Shave em and make mittens. I've been tempted to do that with the dog