Who is okay to hate/ridicule on this forum?

dreamwalker said:
Uh uh, wrong answer. The cat owner's attitude is one of bemusement and general snobbery, that's what we find appealing in our cats. Everyone else is supposed to hate us because they are envious of our obvious superiority to the rest of the human race.

:heart:
Cats are stupid.

DOGS 4 LYFE

(no offense Steve)

dreamwalker said:
Uh uh, wrong answer. The cat owner's attitude is one of bemusement and general snobbery, that's what we find appealing in our cats. Everyone else is supposed to hate us because they are envious of our obvious superiority to the rest of the human race.

:heart:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :lol:

It's really starting to all come together now...... you cat owners are the Master Race that the Egyptians, Mayans and Incans all wrote and talked about, aren't you? Are you making your triumphant return to retake the earth and make it your own again?!?!

ChikkenNoodul said:
Doesn't your dog try to eat you?
Yeah...:(

She also gets up at 4:30 in the morning to go out, comes back in at 5:30, leaves footprints on the floor, and hogs my side of the bed.

BigDov said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :lol:

It's really starting to all come together now...... you cat owners are the Master Race that the Egyptians, Mayans and Incans all wrote and talked about, aren't you? Are you making your triumphant return to retake the earth and make it your own again?!?!

You got it :cool:

Our plan will succeed, finally, after millennia of waiting and careful planning for this moment. Resistance is futile, YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED, MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

Um, never mind, too much caffeine today :o

ChikkenNoodul said:
My cat's at least don't try to eat me, and they catch mice.

They do the waking up thing and making messes thing though
My dog eats mice too. And bumbebees. Plus she barks at door to door salespersons and soliciters.

dreamwalker said:
Wrong answer once again :fly:

Cats are obviously superior in every way.
My dog provides more body heat on cold nights than any cat could, minus the man eating kind.

dreamwalker said:
You just need more than one cat, that's all.
Hence one area where a dog > a cat. I win. Now you must eat your cats.

Coqui said:
Yes both of them have the power to do it. Now together, they magnify it even more.
one cat provides less body heat then a medium sized dog. Its scientific fact. Not to mention they smell.