Ontopic Who is Kiki really?

Who is Kiki really?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MingleMixx is going to be in Toronto. It *just* so happens that she's out of town that week. hmmmm

if @Duke or any other members of the "digging for info "crew would kindly dig up the post that I POSTED a while back saying I was going to Prince Edward Island with my son before I knew abut Casey visiting Toronto....
I even asked where @gee lived cuz I knew he was in the east coast

lol @ It *just* so happens

Last edited by a moderator:
you're going to find fly and april and wessels sitting front and center at your strip club someday, while you look down in horror and realization at them from the pole and realize the jig is up.

if @Duke or any other members of the "digging for info "crew would kindly dig up the post that I POSTED a while back saying I was going to Prince Edward Island with my son before I knew abut Casey visiting Toronto....

I'm in the woods outside halifax.

What's your plan for PEI? hanging out in the tourist trap that's cavendish, or going on a bigger tour of the place?

Last edited by a moderator:

And just by conincidence, you supposedly couldn't get to Paris once I told you I'd be there to meet you!

I'm in the woods outside halifax.

What's your plan for PEI? hanging out in the tourist trap that's cavendish, or going on a bigger tour of the place?

I have a layover in Halifax on the Monday on my way back to Toronto for 2 hrs.

Regarding PEI;
During my custody battle my son was ordered "land locked" and was not allowed to leave Canada, so I decided we would visit 1 province each summer so we are starting on the East Coast :)

We are going on a boat that catches crabs on Saturday (it's like a tour thing) then to some famous Lobster Fest on Sun :) yay

together? I prefer lighter wood for my chicken, and hickory for ribs.
Applewood for pretty much everything at my house.

There's lots of apple orchards around here, and they sell it for firewood. I bought a half cord of it, and I usually reach for it because well... there's a lot of it to reach for. Plus I love applewood smoke flavor.