GAY Who here refuses to get a flu shot?

How are "you people" getting sick so easily? I'm a dirty mother fucker and I don't think I've ever had the flu.
Right?! I never get sick. I have shit going on here & there like sinus flare-ups & allergies. But, we don't get down, death bed sick at all!

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Allergies are slapping me around pretty rough the last few weeks. I think I'm allergic to 4 am.

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG
Right?! I never get sick. I have shit going on here & there like sinus flare-ups & allergies. But, we don't get down, death bed sick at all!
That would be me. I don't have the best sinuses and something in my nose is f'd up from my stupid sister falling on it twice, but even that is more annoying and not really big sick. I wasn't sick much as a kid either and my son seems to be taking after us (Luis wasn't sick much either).

OMG, KILLINGGG me today. Thankfully, no had one Claritin left! Only 3 hrs to wait for relief :rolleyes:

I've been taking the generic brand allergy pills and they must be half sleeping pill.
I've been in a fog all week. And not my usual glue induced fog.

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG
That would be me. I don't have the best sinuses and something in my nose is f'd up from my stupid sister falling on it twice, but even that is more annoying and not really big sick. I wasn't sick much as a kid either and my son seems to be taking after us (Luis wasn't sick much either).
Never had sinus probs until I had the first-time-in-my-life flu in '13. So many problems came from that damned flu!

I've been taking the generic brand allergy pills and they must be half sleeping pill.
I've been in a fog all week. And not my usual glue induced fog.
Claritin is the ONLY thing I can take that doesn't either cause drowsiness, or put me in a nutcase, manic state.

I got the flu shot after I had emergency appendectomy a few years ago, since I didn't want to get sick right after recovering from having my burst appendix taken out. That was the last time I got one. I don't refuse to get one. I just don't see the point for me personally. I get 1 cold in the winter, and rarely get the flu. Healthy immune system, maybe too much so considering my list of allergies, namely dust, dog dander/hair/fur/whatever, and POLLEN.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Never had sinus probs until I had the first-time-in-my-life flu in '13. So many problems came from that damned flu!
I've been lucky to never have had the flu - some bad colds but I can't think of when I would have really had it. My nose really is messed up and one side of my sinuses doesn't drain well and that causes issues I think. But the real flu is nothing to mess with. No joke my aunt has heart issues because of the flu - crazy how bad it can be. Sucks that you have had sinus issues since :(