GAY Who here refuses to get a flu shot?

that's why. Dirty tends to equal better immune system simply because you expose yourself to more during your life and your immune system had gone all arnold schwarzenegger as a result.
Well ya, but flu and cold virus mutate so I'm not immune to them, just better at fighting them off... but I still don't catch them it seems.

• Gravy
Reactions: Applesauce
Well ya, but flu and cold virus mutate so I'm not immune to them, just better at fighting them off... but I still don't catch them it seems.
Some people have better immune systems than others. A good friend gets sick almost every single time that something gets passed around. Her kids are sick quite often as well. She is more of a clean freak than I am though. So not sure if it is the over cleaning or crappy luck.

Some people have better immune systems than others. A good friend gets sick almost every single time that something gets passed around. Her kids are sick quite often as well. She is more of a clean freak than I am though. So not sure if it is the over cleaning or crappy luck.
If it's bad genes, let's cull that part of the population. Mother Nature is already trying.

We don't regularly get sick with normal things, we like to save our dr visits for much bigger things like epilepsy.

Don't forget Liam.

Liam lol.

ps: Except for Liam Neeson and Wesley Snipes. They are more badass than every Wesley and Liam on earth combined.
Wesley Snipes us an absolute asshole. Met him a couple times when I worked in a club.

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG