who here lives by themselves?

I've lived by myself, with a wife, with a roommate and with my parents, brother and sister at various points in my life. I liked the solitude that came with living alone but I tend to hibernate and not leave the house for months on end, not good. The roommate I had was a lot like me, we had no problems and got along. He was a bit more social than me so it forced me to go out and meet people which wasn't bad. And I can't take living with my parents anymore, even staying for a couple days makes me want to stab someone.

tre said:
pro tip: don't cook bacon that way. it spatters.
man tip: if yo ucan't handle it you do not deserve testicles. the freedom of a convection oven wafting warm air on your balls is of greater value than sissying about with the bacon

thrawn said:
I liked the solitude that came with living alone but I tend to hibernate and not leave the house for months on end, not good.
you're forgetting that the Alaskan government requires everyone by law to hibernate, so they can shut the sun down for maintenance

and ffs dude, I can't even hear mention of your mother without the thought 'TALKING TO BLACK PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET' popping to the front of my mind:D

bungle said:
you're forgetting that the Alaskan government requires everyone by law to hibernate, so they can shut the sun down for maintenance

and ffs dude, I can't even hear mention of your mother without the thought 'TALKING TO BLACK PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET' popping to the front of my mind:D

bahahahaha, the best of times. My brother never recovered, we still make jokes every time we see each other. Actually, he'd probably fit in around here now.