Who here is using Firefox?

I'm using firefox, but not the standard i386 build. I'm currently on and Optimized Build, that gives me better performance with my machine. With more effective code execution, and use of the SSE2 instruction set, better performance can be achieved, which really helps with multiple tabs open, especially with many pics on a large page.

generalcliche said:
I'm using firefox, but not the standard i386 build. I'm currently on and Optimized Build, that gives me better performance with my machine. With more effective code execution, and use of the SSE2 instruction set, better performance can be achieved, which really helps with multiple tabs open, especially with many pics on a large page.

wtf are you serios?

fly said:
wtf are you serios?
Absolutely. I run nightly builds, and the optimized milestones are efficient and stable enough to be used in a corporate setting. I also use optimized Thunderbird from the same website.

This is why I love open source, for the ability to optimize code for a specific processor architecture.

generalcliche said:
Absolutely. I run nightly builds, and the optimized milestones are efficient and stable enough to be used in a corporate setting. I also use optimized Thunderbird from the same website.

This is a web browser youre talking about right?

j/k :heart:

You're to smart for me. :gloerf:

ChikkenNoodul said:
I don't take browsing seriously enough to put any effort into installing something different.

ya but the popup and adblocker makes it worth it
throw in tabbed browsing and its just total
heart.gif