Who here is using Firefox?

G

generalcliche

I'm using firefox, but not the standard i386 build. I'm currently on and Optimized Build, that gives me better performance with my machine. With more effective code execution, and use of the SSE2 instruction set, better performance can be achieved, which really helps with multiple tabs open, especially with many pics on a large page.

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
46,624.23₥
Steam
mattressfish
generalcliche said:
I'm using firefox, but not the standard i386 build. I'm currently on and Optimized Build, that gives me better performance with my machine. With more effective code execution, and use of the SSE2 instruction set, better performance can be achieved, which really helps with multiple tabs open, especially with many pics on a large page.
wtf are you serios?

G

generalcliche

fly said:
wtf are you serios?
Absolutely. I run nightly builds, and the optimized milestones are efficient and stable enough to be used in a corporate setting. I also use optimized Thunderbird from the same website.

This is why I love open source, for the ability to optimize code for a specific processor architecture.

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
46,624.23₥
Steam
mattressfish
generalcliche said:
Absolutely. I run nightly builds, and the optimized milestones are efficient and stable enough to be used in a corporate setting. I also use optimized Thunderbird from the same website.
This is a web browser youre talking about right?

j/k :heart:

You're to smart for me. :gloerf: