Who here has seen Brokeback Mountain?

So let me see if I have a handle on what you are saying. You are basically saying the same thing as the Christian side right? There are no gay christians because they don't accept gays?

I'm saying that if I recognize that the coolest, toughest, roughest bunch of gun slinging dudes in history contained members who were thinking about slinging other kinds of guns, the universe might implode. Now say it with me. "There's no such thing as a gay cowboy. Period."

I'm saying that if I recognize that the coolest, toughest, roughest bunch of gun slinging dudes in history contained members who were thinking about slinging other kinds of guns, the universe might implode. Now say it with me. "There's no such thing as a gay cowboy. Period."
are there black cowboys?

or mexican cowboys?

John Wayne once killed a man with his thumbs for cutting his steak before he ate it. I reckon he'd do some nigh untold of things to you for sayin something what I just heard pass from your lips.

John Wayne was from Iowa.

So Sarcasmo, does the phrase "cowboy" mean more to you than just a profession? I can see how it could be, almost like a ranking if you will.

I love you smileynev

John Wayne once killed a man with his thumbs for cutting his steak before he ate it. I reckon he'd do some nigh untold of things to you for sayin something what I just heard pass from your lips.

Well when Chuck Norris was born he spanked his own ass, because NO ONE spanks Chuck Norris but Chuck Norris.

So let me see if I have a handle on what you are saying. You are basically saying the same thing as the Christian side right? There are no gay christians because they don't accept gays?
Why are you taking him so seriously? WTF is with you people lately?