Who Has Tattoo's/Piercings That We Need To Know About?

CletusJones said:
those were indeed some good times. I like it better now that I'm able to freely roam the basement now though. Sometimes the broom closet was a little cramped.

What was that? I think the chemicals must have affected my brain or something....... what were we doing in the closet?!

Back:

backtat.jpg

Arm (needs some touchup next time I go in):

armtat.jpg

Right ankle:

legtat.jpg

Back and Ankle I designed myself. Arm I had a design I liked, but ended up being too large, so I picked a similar smaller celtic band from some of the artist's selection. I'm currently working with one of the artists on a design to expand on my back. I'd like to have more to fill in the outer shoulder area. Current idea is some sort of a phoenix design with wings spread out onto the shoulders, where the current tat would appear to be a sort of overlay on the phoenix. Pheonix would have more of a lighter, shaded look to it. I need to meet with her again so we can sketch out some ideas.

Also had tounge and both ears peirced.

bast_imret said:
Back:

[MG]http://boviniuspics.homestead.com/files/backtat.jpg[/IMG]

Arm (needs some touchup next time I go in):

[MG]http://boviniuspics.homestead.com/files/armtat.jpg[/IMG]

Right ankle:

[MG]http://boviniuspics.homestead.com/files/legtat.jpg[/IMG]

Back and Ankle I designed myself. Arm I had a design I liked, but ended up being too large, so I picked a similar smaller celtic band from some of the artist's selection. I'm currently working with one of the artists on a design to expand on my back. I'd like to have more to fill in the outer shoulder area. Current idea is some sort of a phoenix design with wings spread out onto the shoulders, where the current tat would appear to be a sort of overlay on the phoenix. Pheonix would have more of a lighter, shaded look to it. I need to meet with her again so we can sketch out some ideas.

Also had tounge and both ears peirced.

Is there any significance to the symbols in your back and ankle tats??

Pandora said:
Yeah I figured. :fly: I like your theme. And that's a cool peony. I'm trying to find an orchid I like...haven't found many designs tho.

All my ink was actually sketched onto my arm and then inked in. We basically sat there, he drew on my arm, we would ok it or say it needed changes and fix it, and then just ink over the pen & Sharpie. If you can find an artist good enough in your area to do this, I would recommend it.

BigDov said:
Is there any significance to the symbols in your back and ankle tats??

ankle is the kanji Yume, means dream, vision, or illusion. I see myself as a bit of a dreamer. Even though I'm an engineer and fairly logical, I'm still very right brained at heart. I like to daydream alot. Also, I always have to have some fine art outlet. Be it music, reading, acting. Keeps me in balance.

Back is the literal translation of my name. The kanji representation is Eternal.

bast_imret said:
ankle is the kanji Yume, means dream, vision, or illusion. I see myself as a bit of a dreamer. Even though I'm an engineer and fairly logical, I'm still very right brained at heart. I like to daydream alot. Also, I always have to have some fine art outlet. Be it music, reading, acting. Keeps me in balance.

Back is the literal translation of my name. The kanji representation is Eternal.

Hey thanks- those are both very cool to have.

That first one would make a lot of sense for me too, if I ever had the nerve to get a tattoo :)

BigDov said:
Hey thanks- those are both very cool to have.

That first one would make a lot of sense for me too, if I ever had the nerve to get a tattoo :)

I still think he should have gotten my name tattooed on his back :p

JJ Lady said:
Yeah, but he didn't don it :( You should get your wife's name tattooed on you! That woudl be cool ;)

that would so jinx the relationship. you NEVER get someone else's name in ink because inevitably you'll split...leaving their mark on you forever

Baron Von Awesome said:
All my ink was actually sketched onto my arm and then inked in. We basically sat there, he drew on my arm, we would ok it or say it needed changes and fix it, and then just ink over the pen & Sharpie. If you can find an artist good enough in your area to do this, I would recommend it.

I guess I need to start stalking some artists... :shifty: