Who Has Tattoo's/Piercings That We Need To Know About?

Pandora said:
The color looks really nice. Do you have any detail pics? Mine have faded some. :( I was thinking about getting them touched up. (makes for a good excuse to go back too) :D

Yeah, the color is still vibrant, I was really conscious of taking care of them, and the quality of the work was as good as it gets. I have some detail pics scattered around, I'll try to dig them up and post them. Touch ups are a good idea, especially on the first ones you got.

Baron Von Awesome said:
Yeah, the color is still vibrant, I was really conscious of taking care of them, and the quality of the work was as good as it gets. I have some detail pics scattered around, I'll try to dig them up and post them. Touch ups are a good idea, especially on the first ones you got.

Yes yes more pics plez!! :D :heart:

BigDov said:
Hey....... :(

About the only thing I'll do is give blood, and that's a few times a year, otherwise, needle = no thanks for me.

But it doesn't even look like a needle! It looks more like a little drill or vibrating pencil or something.... :fly:

tattoogun.jpg

BigDov said:
Hey....... :(

About the only thing I'll do is give blood, and that's a few times a year, otherwise, needle = no thanks for me.
I can understand a gunshot wound, but a needle?!!?

April23 said:
I can understand a gunshot wound, but a needle?!!?

A phobia that developed when I was 5.

I had to have my tonsils out...... so I was in the hospital recovering and a mean old nurse came in, she said "to check you out- roll over onto your stomach and count the cracks on the wall." Sweet little ol' me rolled right over, and what did the mean old nurse do? Jabbed a cold needle in one of my ass cheeks. Not once, but twice.

Then there were the follow-up penicillin shots. "Turn and look out the window." JAB!!!

:mad:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Haha, you know with those big needles they're taught to 'throw it like a dart' too? :D

Comforting, I know

Well, the old fossils that passed for doctors and nurses when I was a kid seemed to have been taught to throw them more like they were out harpooning whales in the northern seas than they were taught to throw them like darts.

BigDov said:
Well, the old fossils that passed for doctors and nurses when I was a kid seemed to have been taught to throw them more like they were out harpooning whales in the northern seas than they were taught to throw them like darts.
Well, what did you expect Helga to be doing for a living before that?

It's not her fault whaling became illegal