Who Has Tattoo's/Piercings That We Need To Know About?

i have the foot of hermes on my right calf...its always cool when someone recognizes it

"man, that dude is hardcore"

no tats. i am needle phobic... i am all about the fake tattoos. i had a spiderman one the other day.

Harper said:
no tats. i am needle phobic... i am all about the fake tattoos. i had a spiderman one the other day.

Not too far from my point of view. I've had enough encounters with needles in my life from a medical perspective, I don't need or want any *recreational* contact with needles :eek:

Onnotangu said:
periced nipple french outfit.:drool:

Don't get your hopes up on that one, sweetheart, I don't want to get ANYTHING pierced, especially not any of the more *delicate* portions of anatomy! :eek:

dreamwalker said:
Don't get your hopes up on that one, sweetheart, I don't want to get ANYTHING pierced, especially not any of the more *delicate* portions of anatomy! :eek:
after reading that anne rice stuff anything is kinky enough to happen. ;)

My body is a temple and I for one refuse to defile it with the ink of satan or his devilish pin pricks.

I'm embarrassed to be posting this again.

Sleeves, I also have a tattoo on my stomach, pierced tongue, and 2 earrings in my left ear. One day I hope to finish the sleeves, but that day is far off, because I just don't have the money, and won't for a long time.

Nowatermark5.jpg

Baron Von Awesome said:
I'm embarrassed to be posting this again.

Sleeves, I also have a tattoo on my stomach, pierced tongue, and 2 earrings in my left ear. One day I hope to finish the sleeves, but that day is far off, because I just don't have the money, and won't for a long time.

Cool! How long has it taken for you to get that much of your sleeves done?

Pandora said:
Cool! How long has it taken for you to get that much of your sleeves done?

It took a couple of years, since it took me time to save up the money for each appointment, and the fact that the studio was booked so heavily I had no choice but to wait months between appointments.

Baron Von Awesome said:
It took a couple of years, since it took me time to save up the money for each appointment, and the fact that the studio was booked so heavily I had no choice but to wait months between appointments.

The color looks really nice. Do you have any detail pics? Mine have faded some. :( I was thinking about getting them touched up. (makes for a good excuse to go back too) :D