Who Has Tattoo's/Piercings That We Need To Know About?

Does this thread require pics?

I have one tattoo on my upper left shoulder blade that I got on my 18th birthday. I've always wanted to get it covered with something new. But it's supposed to be a 3 dimensinal(spelling) skull with fangs. It was copied off of the guitariest from Type O Negative. Those were the days. When I get the chance I'll get more detail done to it. But for now it just looks too jailhouse to show.

Edit: Left ear 3 times and right ear twice. But I don't wear ear rings anymore.

my ears are peireced twice! :) i almost got a tattoo my first year in college but i chickened out. i am a big losery baby.

dovo said:
Does this thread require pics?

I have one tattoo on my upper left shoulder blade that I got on my 18th birthday. I've always wanted to get it covered with something new. But it's supposed to be a 3 dimensinal(spelling) skull with fangs. It was copied off of the guitariest from Type O Negative. Those were the days. When I get the chance I'll get more detail done to it. But for now it just looks too jailhouse to show.

Edit: Left ear 3 times and right ear twice. But I don't wear ear rings anymore.

Yes...Pics are required ;) just kidding!

I have a big tattoo of julia childs face right on my left asscheek and a barbell thru the left side of my scrotum, and boy does it make going thru airport metal detectors a bit embarrasing:fly:

Zafo said:
winner!
and yea i look young since i cut my hair.. it kinda pisses me off. heres a reference picture

Picturem015.jpg

Didn't you write "smells like teen spirit", then your wife shot you?

Drool-Boy said:
I have a big tattoo of julia childs face right on my left asscheek and a barbell thru the left side of my scrotum, and boy does it make going thru airport metal detectors a bit embarrasing:fly:
Your left asscheck must be huge. I want your ass cheek for questions.

I'm cooking a loaf tommorrow.

Edit: It's a meat loaf

Last edited by a moderator:
El Borracho said:
Didn't you write "smells like teen spirit", then your wife shot you?
kurt cobain? yah. i heard that a few times.. but i really doubt we look alike at all tho.. its the hair (which i no longer have)