Who Has Tattoo's/Piercings That We Need To Know About?

J

JulianDelphiki

i have the foot of hermes on my right calf...its always cool when someone recognizes it

"man, that dude is hardcore"

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
JulianDelphiki said:
i have the foot of hermes on my right calf...its always cool when someone recognizes it

"man, that dude is hardcore"
Hermes is hardcore sheet mane!

H

Harper

no tats. i am needle phobic... i am all about the fake tattoos. i had a spiderman one the other day.

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
Harper said:
no tats. i am needle phobic... i am all about the fake tattoos. i had a spiderman one the other day.

Not too far from my point of view. I've had enough encounters with needles in my life from a medical perspective, I don't need or want any *recreational* contact with needles :eek:

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
Onnotangu said:
periced nipple french outfit.:drool:

Don't get your hopes up on that one, sweetheart, I don't want to get ANYTHING pierced, especially not any of the more *delicate* portions of anatomy! :eek:

Onnotangu

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Detroit, MI USA
dreamwalker said:
Don't get your hopes up on that one, sweetheart, I don't want to get ANYTHING pierced, especially not any of the more *delicate* portions of anatomy! :eek:
after reading that anne rice stuff anything is kinky enough to happen. ;)

S

smileynev

My body is a temple and I for one refuse to defile it with the ink of satan or his devilish pin pricks.

Baron Von Awesome

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
I'm embarrassed to be posting this again.

Sleeves, I also have a tattoo on my stomach, pierced tongue, and 2 earrings in my left ear. One day I hope to finish the sleeves, but that day is far off, because I just don't have the money, and won't for a long time.

Nowatermark5.jpg

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Baron Von Awesome said:
I'm embarrassed to be posting this again.

Sleeves, I also have a tattoo on my stomach, pierced tongue, and 2 earrings in my left ear. One day I hope to finish the sleeves, but that day is far off, because I just don't have the money, and won't for a long time.

Cool! How long has it taken for you to get that much of your sleeves done?

Baron Von Awesome

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
Pandora said:
Cool! How long has it taken for you to get that much of your sleeves done?

It took a couple of years, since it took me time to save up the money for each appointment, and the fact that the studio was booked so heavily I had no choice but to wait months between appointments.

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Baron Von Awesome said:
It took a couple of years, since it took me time to save up the money for each appointment, and the fact that the studio was booked so heavily I had no choice but to wait months between appointments.

The color looks really nice. Do you have any detail pics? Mine have faded some. :( I was thinking about getting them touched up. (makes for a good excuse to go back too) :D