Who Has Tattoo's/Piercings That We Need To Know About?

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
4,543
0
0
42
Savannah, GA
Both are these are right after they were done so they are a little icky...

Corgi - On my lower back (not quite my butt)

corgitat.jpg


Heart - I had just gotten this one touched up. It was my first. On my right hip, within the bikini area.

hearttat.jpg


don't have pictures of my candle on my upper thigh, or my rose, left hip within the bikini area.
 
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
tat.jpg

Mine.. same one as Summer Altice :drool:
And I have a belly button piercing.. I think I might lose that soon though. It's kind of juevinile (I know I spelt that wrong).

edit: FYI that's not my ass, that's Summer's.
 

Coqui

Piccolo Pete
Oct 14, 2004
35,593
4,667
673
44
Columbus, OH
I am going to be original. It will be my goal to be the only person without a piercing or tattoo in this world.
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
103,228
37,917
1,823
Houston
Lynnakitty said:
tat.jpg

Mine.. same one as Summer Altice :drool:
And I have a belly button piercing.. I think I might lose that soon though. It's kind of juevinile (I know I spelt that wrong).

edit: FYI that's not my ass, that's Summer's.
Spelt isn't a word. :fly:

That's pretty.

I have a belly ring too... I've had it since I was 18 so umm... 4 years I guess. It's not juvy to me... I like it there. Who cares what others think.
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
103,228
37,917
1,823
Houston
What's with the candles?


I have two tats. My camera cant fit it in tho. Sony needs to come out with a fatty++ cam soon!
 

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
4,099
0
0
April23 said:
What's with the candles?


I have two tats. My camera cant fit it in tho. Sony needs to come out with a fatty++ cam soon!

:pics: or no croissant pockets.
 

Onnotangu

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
11,644
30
0
46
Detroit, MI USA
I have an ear piercing(left ear), a grown in tounge piercing(i was young horny and stupid), and a tattoo on the right arm of a fire and water yin yang.
 
L

Lynnakitty

Guest
April23 said:
Spelt isn't a word. :fly:

That's pretty.

I have a belly ring too... I've had it since I was 18 so umm... 4 years I guess. It's not juvy to me... I like it there. Who cares what others think.
I've had my belly ring since I was 14. :eek: 7 yrs for me.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
103,228
37,917
1,823
Houston
El Borracho said:
Now, you don't really know that for sure, do you?
Who knows... you never know. I could be one of your exgf's best friends.


...But I wouldn't tell you that just for the satisfaction of messing with your head.