Who else is a stick in the mud?

YOU WERE JUST THERE LIKE A WEEK AGO

My wife's car's name is The Pearl (It's Black)
Her license plate was DZNY FRK.
She wears a watch with Mickey's head on it.
The tattoo she has has the mickey Symbol inside of it
She owns 2 sets of Mickey earrings
She made me purchase a timeshare at Disneyworld

My wife's car's name is The Pearl (It's Black)
Her license plate was DZNY FRK.
She wears a watch with Mickey's head on it.
The tattoo she has has the mickey Symbol inside of it
She owns 2 sets of Mickey earrings
She made me purchase a timeshare at Disneyworld

I think it's time for a divorce. That's just too much. Come on bro, let's go shoot some pool and drink some beer like men.

She doesn't want to go there. She hates long flights and well EuroDisney sucks (her own words not mine)

Is the timeshare new? Is that the place you posted pics of from your last trip? (I thought that one was just a hotel.)

Also, you can leave your massive cat with me if you want. It would be awesome to entertain that beast for a while.

I know, it's horrible. :p

There's a similar park in Germany, but it's a tad boring. Again, long flight too.

You do "amusement parks"? Seems like that would violate the Galen philosophy of life.

I can't stand amusement parks, but I will force myself to stomach it for my son's sake, though I'd rather take him someplace "real" and educating.

You do "amusement parks"? Seems like that would violate the Galen philosophy of life.

I can't stand amusement parks, but I will force myself to stomach it for my son's sake, though I'd rather take him someplace "real" and educating.

I went to that one in Germany, and I went to one in the Netherlands (Eftling, I think it was). Yeah, they aren't the most enjoyable thing. Queueing up for hours to get on a 20 second log ride didn't make me jizz myself when I was 11, and it sure as hell doesn't now.

I can see what you mean. I'd rather think "Wow, that was great" rather than "Wow, what a waste of money".

Does he have any idea what he'd like to do when he's older?

I went to that one in Germany, and I went to one in the Netherlands (Eftling, I think it was). Yeah, they aren't the most enjoyable thing. Queueing up for hours to get on a 20 second log ride didn't make me jizz myself when I was 11, and it sure as hell doesn't now.

I can see what you mean. I'd rather think "Wow, that was great" rather than "Wow, what a waste of money".

Does he have any idea what he'd like to do when he's older?

At 3 1/2? No, he hasn't given it much thought yet. :p

I thought about it but tickets went up alot since they moved venues.

Aww, c'mon. It'll be great! You'll get to see bouncing boobies. $30 is much cheeper than having to go to a strip club. Plus, if we all meet up, you'll get to see me tear myself up in the pit. Bouncing boobies and crazy chicks kicking the shit outta themselves... How can ya pass that up? :D

Aww, c'mon. It'll be great! You'll get to see bouncing boobies. $30 is much cheeper than having to go to a strip club. Plus, if we all meet up, you'll get to see me tear myself up in the pit. Bouncing boobies and crazy chicks kicking the shit outta themselves... How can ya pass that up? :D

I would actually pay to see that.