Who else hates IE7?

*raises hand* Firefox for me, thank you very much.

The drama over at [m] is apparently starting to push people to other pastures.

Drama? So what else is new? I logged in over there recently and couldn't post anywhere, couldn't search, couldn't do nuttin' but look, and not much interesting to look at anyway. Dunno if I pissed someone off or what happened but it's no great loss.

You pussy, I told you to do it a while back.

i have tried it once before, i didn't like the overall feel of it there was just some things that were different. mainly the tab bar. like in the version i have on the far right it has an icon to close the curent tab but in 2.0 it had an icon that droped down to show the current tabs... wtf was the point of that when they are right there next to it

i have tried it once before, i didn't like the overall feel of it there was just some things that were different. mainly the tab bar. like in the version i have on the far right it has an icon to close the curent tab but in 2.0 it had an icon that droped down to show the current tabs... wtf was the point of that when they are right there next to it

The X's are on the tab, doofus.

the dropdown is to show all tabs that are open including the ones you can't see.