who doesn't want $3k, part deux

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
Marklar
₥3,799
it's been a week since the original conversation that chipped away another shred of hope i have left in humanity, so of course he follows up today.

i give him his options, after he's yelled at me for another 10 minutes:
me: "sir, you have two options: take the check and cash it however you see fit, or do nothing and i'll escheat it to the state's abandonded property fund"

::pause::

him: "give me your last name so i can get you fired"

as long as i'm on the way out the door, who wants 3 grand?

by no means did i yell at him. this man left me in tears and not once did i raise my voice to him. luckily my superiors have been warned about this assfuck, and i hope to god i can just escheat this to the state

Wow, you're way more patient with stupidity than I am F33nX. I probably would have told him to go fuck himself about a minute into his tirade.

edit- sorry you cried too :(

:heart: ++

BigDov said:
Wow, you're way more patient with stupidity than I am F33nX. I probably would have told him to go fuck himself about a minute into his tirade.

edit- sorry you cried too :(

:heart: ++

there's a reason why i go into the woods with no one else around to go kill things...

and why i beat people with a large heavy stick on a playing field...

everyone here should feel sorry for bozusugoi tonight, cuz he's prolly gonna get the brunt of this one:(

F33nX said:
there's a reason why i go into the woods with no one else around to go kill things...

everyone here should feel sorry for bozusugoi tonight, cuz he's prolly gonna get the brunt of this one:(
:drool: angry sex

F33nX said:

HIT HIM!!!! HIT HIM GOOD!!!!

F33nX said:

Well, whether bozusugoi feels the brunt of it or not, you still shouldn't have to put up with that crap. Bottom line.

:heart:

fly said:
Don't take your job so seriosly. He is the one who is sad enough to get worked up about this. THAT is funny. Revel in his dispair.
it's hard not to when someone you don't even know rips into you for something you worked hard to do for him or her. my entire department is working on getting this money escheated so we don't give him the satisfaction of running me over with a mack truck

F33nX said:
it's hard not to when someone you don't even know rips into you for something you worked hard to do for him or her. my entire department is working on getting this money escheated so we don't give him the satisfaction of running me over with a mack truck
I dunno. maybe i just have thick skin. I used to do telephone customer service. I LOVED when people got mad at me. In fact, I did the supervisor callbacks cause I found it hilarious. I'd be a overly caring smartass to them, which made them even madder. It was great. I miss it.

fly said:
I dunno. maybe i just have thick skin. I used to do telephone customer service. I LOVED when people got mad at me. In fact, I did the supervisor callbacks cause I found it hilarious. I'd be a overly caring smartass to them, which made them even madder. It was great. I miss it.

wanna take my place? :p