who doesn't want $3000?

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
Marklar
₥3,799
apparently one of my former clients. i sent him a check for a litigation payout and he called me to yell at me because he has to take the time to cash it in his new account, instead of me wiring the money to his new account with instructions that don't exist on the system. a good 20 minutes yelling at me.

god i am having such a bad day.

who thinks i should put a stop on his check and go christmas shopping?

why_ask_why said:
yep, fuck'em...take his cash and run
i have a feeling he's going to try to scam me with this...he thinks i won't put a stop on his check if/when i do get the wiring instructions from the former admin, and then he'll go cash the check too. apparently my institution told him to take his money elsewhere, which is why his account was closed in the first place. i've got a real winner on my hands.

BigDov said:
DAMMIT F33nX!!! Why didn't you send that to me?? :(

Have a better day- don't let that ass make it bad for you, 'kay? :heart:

you're such a sweetie :heart:

that's not the only reason i'm having a bad day tho, it just magnifies my craptastic mood

ChikkenNoodul said:
I think you should do the following:

1. Cancel his check
2. Make a check to yourself as an agent of your company
3. Turn the $3.000 into Rubles, preferably in coin form
4. Drop a bag of $3,000 worth of Rubles on his doorstep

:lol: i am really tempted. i know exactly where he lives too, since i sent him the check to begin with, and it's actually not that far from here:p

ChikkenNoodul said:
I think you should do the following:

1. Cancel his check
2. Make a check to yourself as an agent of your company
3. Turn the $3.000 into Rubles, preferably in coin form
4. Drop a bag of $3,000 worth of Rubles on his doorstep

WINNER!!! :lol:

That way he can't say later that he didn't get the money.

F33nX said:
you're such a sweetie :heart:

that's not the only reason i'm having a bad day tho, it just magnifies my craptastic mood

Aaaww, thanks :D

Try not to let it get you down too much....... I know that being in a bad mood to start with makes everything else seem that much worse, but it's really not. Think happy thoughts, be cheery for no other reason than being cheery and piss off some people in the office :)

BigDov said:
Aaaww, thanks :D

Try not to let it get you down too much....... I know that being in a bad mood to start with makes everything else seem that much worse, but it's really not. Think happy thoughts, be cheery for no other reason than being cheery and piss off some people in the office :)

i'll try. it's hard when you're already in such a deficit of a mood to begin with:p

F33nX said:
i'll try. it's hard when you're already in such a deficit of a mood to begin with:p

I know...... I've battled the same thing once or twice here. Laugh out loud for no reason- if that doesn't start cheering you up, the people giving you :wtf: looks will.

:fly: