Who doesn't have the day off?

So I need to know how the hell I can like, run and stuff when it's single digits and below outside? The sidewalks in the subdivision are covered in 2 feet of snow and the roads have a half inch of ice (we have problems getting out of the driveway every day, it's too cold to salt)

I feel like such a lazy bum.

So I need to know how the hell I can like, run and stuff when it's single digits and below outside? The sidewalks in the subdivision are covered in 2 feet of snow and the roads have a half inch of ice (we have problems getting out of the driveway every day, it's too cold to salt)

buy a treadmill or elliptical

try craigslist? the majority of people who buy either of those items use them about 5 times and then they collect dust

Yeah so far they're all a few hundred bucks. Theres nothing I hate more than financial frugality, but that's where I'm at right now.

I'll figure something out.

tubs_snowshoes.jpg

I told Ryan I wanted to join a gym and he said that it was a terrible idea since he wouldn't want to go to a gym and instead we should go cross country skiing.

Like I wouldn't kill myself doing that? I can't even walk without falling down.

I told Ryan I wanted to join a gym and he said that it was a terrible idea since he wouldn't want to go to a gym and instead we should go cross country skiing.

Like I wouldn't kill myself doing that? I can't even walk without falling down.

if you fall cross country usually you aren't moving too fast so you should be ok :p

if you fall cross country usually you aren't moving too fast so you should be ok :p
plus you fall down into snow, which is nice and soft if a tad bit cold. it's really not bad. just get him to go first so your skis have tracks to follow.