Who didn't miss me?

S

SwedishChef

I'm back from the greatness that is a 2 week vacation and I'm already bored here at work. So I figured I'd say hello and that I missed some of you and hope the sentiment is returned, but I won't hold my breath.

I hope everyone is doing fantastically and that April hasn't eaten the lot of you mistaking you for baby goat.

SwedishChef said:
I'm back from the greatness that is a 2 week vacation and I'm already bored here at work. So I figured I'd say hello and that I missed some of you and hope the sentiment is returned, but I won't hold my breath.

I hope everyone is doing fantastically and that April hasn't eaten the lot of you mistaking you for baby goat.
I remember you posting that you were leaving for a bit, does that count?

I didn't even notice you were gone, honestly.

Edit: The baby goat thing wasn't funny, I only ate three members.

NMEs Boob Warmer said:
Your absence explains why the chickens have been strangely calm.

I'll have you know, I'm only responsible for FOUR of those chicken rectums.

This is why I love this place... until people actually know who you are, you don't even exist.

Always good for a laugh though.

SwedishChef said:
This is why I love this place... until people actually know who you are, you don't even exist.

Always good for a laugh though.
Hey, I know who you are. I can't say that I missed you that much, but I can say I'm happy you decided to come back.

Good to know I'm floating just under the radar.

I wonder what I would have to do to actually get noticed here...

Sex with a goat? Been Done.
Comic with a clown and mayo? Nope.
Eat a Blood Relative? That made April Famous.

SwedishChef said:
Good to know I'm floating just under the radar.

I wonder what I would have to do to actually get noticed here...

Sex with a goat? Been Done.
Comic with a clown and mayo? Nope.
Eat a Blood Relative? That made April Famous.

I want to grill those swedish fish candies in your honor.

I.C.Water said:
2 week vacation that ends 3 days before christmas? :wtf:

yeah, I thought it was silly too.. but my boss said I had to take it all before the 20th. So I did... all in one lump, and now I have a 2 day work week and 4 more days off... no complaints here.